USB Sensor Link
The 90386 is a portable sensor interface that powers and processes strain gauged based sensor into USB compatible signals. No need for additional signal processing or special PC cards.
This versatile instrument is designed for:
- Measuring force, torque, pressure, or displacement.
- Capturing and storing multiple peaks.
- High-speed recording of measurement profiles vs. time.
- RPM measurements (di-mag pick-up or optical encoder), including horsepower calculation.
- Control of remote devices.
Model number: 90386
For more information or to request additional specification, please contact us.
- 2 channel input (strain and or speed/position).
- Built in excitation supply for strain gage bridge and speed sensor.
- Optional high level (+/-10V, +/-5V) input in place of strain.
- Speed/position input – quadrature encoder, di-mag pickup, 5VDC excitation.
- Simultaneous sampling across all channels, strain and speed (no analog multiplexing).
- AutoID compatible.
- Sensor & I/O connections made via removable terminal block.
- PC software for graphical display and streaming data to disk.
- Enhanced Graphic User Interface software available.
- Multi-channel configurations.
|Max input and F.S.||4.5 mV/V|
|Bridge excitation||5 V supplied|
|Minimum bridge impedance||350ohms|
|Electroncs Dimensions||5.3W x 5.1D x 1.5H|
|Power Requirements-AC (adapter supplied)||115 Vac|
|Strain input||16 bits, 4 pole 400Hz low pass filter, 5Vdc exc.|
|Digital I/O||8 bits of TTL compatible by-directional|
|Sample rate||2000 strain/position samples per sec|
|PC Interface||USB 2.0 compatible|