Portable Sensor Display Strain Bridge Input
The PSDS allows simple display of strain bridge based measurements such as load cells and pressure gauges with sensitivity up to +/-480 mV/V. Up to six calibration ranges are available allowing for different loading modes (tension and compression) or different sensors. Each calibration range will remember settings that contribute to the user experience such as selected units and tare values.
- TEDS devices using templates 33, 40 and 41 can be connected and will update the viewed calibration.
- Up to six display modes available. These determine what is visible on the LCD display and what actions are available from the set of three soft keys.
- Full configuration is available with a free PC based toolkit. Some simple configuration such as two point calibration is available from within the handheld using the menu system.
- This module can be either used as a handheld device or, using the optional mounting accessories, or attached to equipment, dashboards, walls or desks.
- The PSDS is powered by two internal non-rechargeable AA alkaline batteries.
For more information or to request additional specification, please contact us.
- High resolution ADC providing sensitivity of between 7.5 mV/V to 480 mV/V. (3.3 VDC Excitation)
- Strain bridge connector for six wire connection plus TEDS support
- Two point calibration via the keypad or comprehensive calibration options via the toolkit.
- Simple keypad configuration or fully customised via toolkit software
- 128 x 64 dot matrix display with backlight
- USB port providing configuration, calibration, save & restore, live logging
- Measurement rate up to 2,400 SPS
- Ergonomic design with improved grip and shock protection
|External Dimensions||170.0 x 94.0 x 42.0 mm||6.7 x 3.7 x 1.7 in|
|Weight||365 g||0.8 lb|
|Measurement Method||6 Wire||Can accept 4 wire input|
|Excitation Voltage||Min: 3.2 VDC||Max: 3.4 VDC|
|Drive Capability||Min: 85 Ohm||Max: 10,000 Ohm|
|Sensitivity FSR Ranges||Min: ±7.5 mV/V||Max: ±480 mV/V|
|Linearity||±2 ppm/FSR||In high quality operating mode|
|Offset Temperature Stability||12 nV/°C|
|Internal Resolution||24 bit|
|Resolution at 1 SPS||1,100,000 Counts||20 bit|
|Resolution at 10 SPS||550,000 Counts||19 bit|
|Resolution at 2400 SPS||6,500 Counts||14.3 bit|
|Display Resolution||128 x 64 pixels|
|Buzzer Acoustic Output||45 dB|
|Power Supply||2x AA (LRx) or USB powered|
|Power Consumption||35 mA||Measurement operation|
|Standby Current||75 uA|
|Battery Life Low Quality 1Hz||220 Hrs|
|Battery Life High Quality 1200Hz||60 Hrs|
|Operating Temperature Range||Min: -10°C||Max: 50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Min: -20°C||Max: 80°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||Min: 0 %RH||Max: 95 %RH|
|Environmental Protection||IP64 (With connector mated or unmated)|