Increase the reliability of your strain gauge measurement programs by outsourcing the sensor application and wiring to HITEC Sensor Developments. We have extensive experience instrumenting customer-supplied components for a variety of tests, including durability, fatigue, tensile strength, compressive strength, bending, crack propagation and many more.
We call it transducerizing your component. Applying strain gauge technology directly to your component or system allows you to measure static and dynamic forces and loads without adding an external sensor.
We offer a full suite of strain gauging services to meet your individual needs. Trust our engineering team to work with you from the beginning of the project with gauge selection and location through signal conditioning. We also do installation of other sensors such as accelerometers or thermocouples, should your testing needs include those.
Benefits of Partnering with HITEC
- A half century of strain gauge technology experience
- A skilled team of application engineers and technicians
- State-of-the-art techniques for applications on a wide variety of surfaces
- The highest-quality gauge wire and environmental coating, suitable for strain measurements from cryogenic to 1800°F
- Relationships with the industry’s top strain gauge, wire, coating, connector, instrumentation, signal conditioning, telemetry and data acquisition manufacturers
- Quality and quick-turn installations to meet the most aggressive strain testing schedules
- On-site machine shop and calibration capabilities
Contact HITEC and let’s get started on your next component testing application.